Situation Update And Future Plans.


Hey there, my fellow G33ks...

It's been a while since I wrote something about myself. A true Blog Post. So without further delay, it's about time I updated you peeps about my situation.

I am going to be very brief, I don't like to talk about the subject much.



On January 9th I lost my Paternal Grandmother, and not 15 days after that, on January 24th I lost my own mother. So suffice it to say, that this year hasn't started well for me. 2 losses in 2 weeks was more than I could handle myself.

Losing my mom was very sad. I didn't have time for a job, she was my one and only priority.

Since that day, after the funeral, I moved to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, to start a new life. So I did not have time to socialize on Twitter, Google Plus etc... I am still adjusting to the change. We still have a lot of unfinished family related arrangements. Hence it's gonna take a long time for me to get back to my usual activities.

I am currently trying to find a job here, in Dubai, to get started. In the meantime, am trying to occupy myself a bit, by working on rebooting iG33kstas.com very slowly, since I have other, more important things to do first.



Finally with that said, I was happy that I was with her when she passed. She wasn't alone. And now she is (Hopefully) in a much better place, free from the pain of the flesh. Happy looking down at us with a huge smile on her face. 

Will be back to normal soon....


 I miss You Mom 


0 comments:

Post a Comment