Looking For Podcast Co-Host(s)


Good Morning G33ks;

Hope y'all doing well this beautiful Saturday morning... Some of you might remember me from the old iG33kstas days. Back then I had an all things iOS Podcast which was doing good. 

So, since starting this new blog, I started thinking, why not kick-start a new Podcast, only this time it should be more about everything Tech related.. 

More info after the break...



- Section One :

The new Podcast will cover 3 main section, and section one will be all about Computer Hardware/Software. Covering the latest GPU, CPU, Hard Drive, Motherboard and so on.For that, I would need a Co-host that is quite knowledgeable in that department.


- Section Two :

Section two will be all about Smart Devices. Covering the latest in Android and iOS Devices and OS... For that, I would need a Co-host that is quite knowledgeable in that department. If not the same Co-Host.


- Section Three :

This will be the closing section where we will be selecting Computer Hardware and Software, Android n iOS Apps and Devices of the week.

---------------------------------------

So, that said, I chose to make this an Audio-Only Podcast via Skype, for which I will create a dedicated Sound-Cloud account, maybe later, if successful enough, will post on iTunes as well.

So, if you are interested to help make this Podcast a reality, feel free to contact me via this Contact Form using "Podcast" in the subject field, including your Skype username and what subject(s) you can cover with me.

Thank you all :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment