Best Nexus 5 Kernel For AOSP Based ROMs


Hey there Droidsters...

As you know by now, very few ROMs come bundled with a good enough Kernel. Don't get me wrong, some of them do, like #MahdiROM.




But sometimes, ROMs come with a good Kernel built for performance rather than Battery. Other times it comes built for battery at the cost of performance etc... Thus requiring us to tweak it ourselves via tools like #TricksterMOD.



All that said and done, I have been on the lookout for a Kernel that was built with both Performance AND Battery in mind. I have found a couple, like Hells-Core, for example.

But there is one out there that not many have heard of, hence why am writing this post. It's an extremely tweaked version of the Franco Kernel.

It's properly named too. Linaro Kernel. I love it, simply because I get up to 6 full hours of screen time, with anywhere between 18 to 24 hours of overall time with it.

Now, I will be honest with you, I do tweak it a tiny bit myself with Trickster MOD. But it's by choice. Not because it was bad, just coz I could.

Anyways, enough babbling, time for you to try it out yourselves to see if am right on the money. And please, all I ask is for you to come back here and share your experience with it.

Just a reminder, after flashing it, give it 2 or 3 full Cycles for it to settle, before you judge it. That's the way it goes with Kernels.


Cheers ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment